29/12/2008

Watch me wear Whatever!







I Dont sit down in my room and be like "I WANT TO DRESS FUNKY TODAY"
Nor do i be like "I've gott to dress like her"
THATS ALL WACK MATE!

I Get People Commenting on the way i dress; some dislike it, some just hate on it , a few adore it but i dont complain cos the fact is. it is me!

I've been getting a few people telling me " SHE SLEWED MY DROP " (As in My Dress Sense) " I NEVER USED TO KNOW HOW TO DROPP LOOK AT ME NOW"



How You Dress is You Don't Change For No One or To Impress Any One But YOURSELF because really what ever you feel comfortable in, is the best look!. I LIE?!?

I'm not saying you shouldn't look Nice but am saying look nice in your own way.
DRESSING FUNKY OR NEW RAVE OR EVEN EMO AIN'T DIFFERENT BUT DRESSING THEY WAY YOU LIKE', IS UNIQUE! AND FOR THOSE WHO JUDGE ON OTHERS, "REALISE FASHION SEASONS CHANGE SO WHAT YOU WAS DISSING IN DECEMBER COULD BE IN FOR SUMMER"! FOR EXAMPLE THE 80'S IS BACK AND ITS 2008!

I just wanted to make this statement on my blog simply because things have happen in my past that have inspired me to post such blog.
ps - I Have people saying stuff like " I'VE SEEN HIM/HER WEAR DAT TOP BEFORE" shut up dont go on like your parents are millionaires and you get about 5 new tops every day because you dont!. So wearing the same top more than once but making sure the hole outfit is diffrent is cool just as long as your smart with it !

2 comments:

Nike Forrest said...

I FEEL U GIRL!
KEEP DOIN U INIT.
COZ I LUV YA FA DAT FAT ED

Unknown said...

OMG is that me. lol no warning.
Mina
Do You F everyone else