29/12/2008

Poetry For YOU!

I feel My Life is Constant Competition
People See What I Adore & They :
Either Copy It & Make It They're Own
or they Find Something Better
I Say I Like An Artist & Some one will come and be Like how they Liked him/her first.
I'll Take A Decent Picture of my self then they'll snap 10 more than me
They Judge they way i dress then they become my style.
They Watch every single movement i make
Mimic every thing i say
Play indirect games at me.
That's My life
&
My life has made me harder,faster & stronger.

I Bet They are going to read this and be like i have to write something better,write something against it or realise they cant because people will clock is them so they write nothing at all.

I've come to realise that.........
They either Just Want My Attention, See Me Slack or Feel Less Intimidated By Me!
My Views on it : I WONT PLAY YOUR GAME OR BE PART OF IT I WILL JUST CARRY ON BEING ME !




1 comment:

Nike Forrest said...

PREACH WOMAN PREACH!!!!