02/02/2009





The White

R.i.p My beloved sister
the last time i saw the streets where ever so white
one of the last time i experience good times with you
now the last time I've seen the street white
i cant even touch you
death has brought anger
talents that help me express my self
so i thank you for dying
or miss you
my siblings cant even remember you
the way i do
so i try drawing out pictures for them
my art work.
I know your watching over me
and am sorry for my lies and my bad movements
your the good in me
the soft in me
the joke to my smile
forgive me if i ain't cried to the full extent
but i cant
they ask me"daughter when are you gonna speak to me about it"
and i scream and shout so i can avoid
conversation concerning you
is been recently i cried
question like 'why did god let things happen
triggered me to drop a tear or two'
I'm a front
i ain't hard
as soft as a teddy bear
people speak. Say they've been through things
but my shoes have become too large for those who assume about their life
to fit in
my bag has become a luggage to heavy to carry
I've become superman with no muscle
but today i remember you
i love you
it has snowed !
THE WHITE DAY.





No comments: