20/01/2009




Text Colour
GHOST MONTH. MY MOVEMENTS

Guten Tag.

January an intense month
specially when am on a revision mode for my A/S retakes and A/2 early exams. so far ave conquered two theology/philosophy retakes and two politics exams. My revision hasn't been as consistent as i wanted it to be, simply because networks like facebook that are just bloody distractinge. But i know i will pass each and every exam because gods presence is aalways around me, so my blessing will take action each day i breath. I've been indoors revising and browsing on the net which has been the most saddest moments of my life but ay all in a good term to achieve the best grade possible. Illussinations that am getting are gettingg worse for example highlighters are speaking to me telling me to highlight certain key words that i would usual brushh pass whilst am reading over my notes. My "XBOX FIFA GANG" have also taken part in distracting me from my revision. From day am hearing certain niggas run-up their mouth tell me that I cant beat them 10-0 nor can i have another victory over them i knew i had to jump on that fifa quickly which is soo distracting because once you'r on your never coming off. Games like naruto have recently caught my attention but i advice people not to buy that game ITS SOOOOOO DEAD! its one of them games that give me an headache, games that actually motivate me to put my head down my books.


Mode Revision Fashion
So far my fashion hasn't been exactly the best ave been locked up in my room. Even thought revision has kept me indoors ave tried to take snaps of my recent stressful mode outfits. my birthday is coming very soon and the new closet is getting re made so watch out for that. hehe


So that's my recent fashion mood. ave been in the Eskimo scene especially since its been very cold. 'Health Over Fashion' so in a cold winter days i put on a vast amount of layers and try keep it looking cool. :)

My weave has been a 4Months Old problem and i finally decided to remove such bat nest from my head and to find that what's hidden within all the weave was a manky Afro awaiting to be texturised and washed ready to meet the outside world.



THIS MY RECENT UPDATE HOPE YOU LIKE IT !

AVOIR AMIGOS

4 comments:

Bern said...

nice pictures hun! ur hair looks nice in the curly afro thingy hehe!! i see specific Bible passages have been highlighted looool it's true hehe :D:D
February Bday Girls :D:D

Maiden Funka said...

Luv yaa Miss Bee febuary biday girls indeed hehehe lolol nah man the affro made me look nastyy it stankkk as well haha

luv ya beutifull

Anonymous said...

A-Yo! A Girl that likes Naruto...Peace where you been all my life LOOOL, But on a real doe keep the blog(maiden)FUNKY! kl, -Anthony *aNt

Maiden Funka said...

oioi nah man naruto boring gamee sowwi ant for bustinging your bubble the game give me headaches alloweth me lolol