17/12/2008

Catch The Swagger !

The Maino, Hi Hater remix Video has various of well Known Rap artist who some have swagger, and the others have none at all in this video. Sad Especially when This Video you Gotta show Mad Confidence Towards You Haters.

Maino has noooooooooooooo swaggggggggerrr nooo soo ever it hurts meee !!!

T.I Ultimate Cocky Swagger just mad confidence The wave he gave on the first chorus in the song was absolute jokes maaaad swagger, try waving at your hater like that they will be pisssssed !!!

I don't know who that guy was in the red hat but his wave was sh't, so sh** that i would flush him down the toilet!

Swiss Swagger is Within His Voice his slightly stiff but his lucky the voice is there!

Plies well, incredible swagger for a mini man like him. The first part for his verse blew me away.

Jadakiss Disappointed me, his swagggerr was DEAD! So Dead I wanted to Sleep Throughout His Part.

Fabulous was last to come on the song but Natural Swagger just he didn't stand out in the tune. apart from that, His natural smoothness keeps him on the safe side.

check the video below!

1 comment:

Joshu-ahh! said...

T.I's swagger is live