19/11/2008

THE BLOG WASH'

Recently certain blogs wanna behave like female dogs (Bitches) but i ask why ?! why most you envy on the poems i have on my blog?!?!.........

BUT then it hit me, how much attention IE publicity you can gain by just in directing slagging another person work especially when they seem to be ahead of you?

My mother once told me "To get to the highest part of the mountain before your Competitors, you must Cheat and Bring them down" sounds like cheat innit, well take note this is coming from a Nigerian women. most blogs have a full on 419 Nigerian mentality, as in "'They Believe in Bad minding others in order to Push himself further".

Readers is this the sort of Entertainment you like... well if so then i personally can deliver it!
I can write dirty, spill out beans and expose blogs its easy.
That's the power of being a writer call me Charles Hamilton because i freestyle words from the top of my head and note them down on the Maiden Funky Site.

COOL'OG DISLIKES'


  1. Blogs that write about things that readers will care less about like i mean c'mon who cares about you loosing to a girl on an msn game! Readers that spend time reading such articles have no sort of exposure to the outside world.
WARNING ONCE I HAVE SCREWED YOU UP THE ARSE ABOUT YOUR TACKY ARTICLE ABOUT MY MATERIALS WITHIN MY BLOG DON'T BOTHER DOING A REPLY BECAUSE ALL THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IS NO RESPONSE WHICH WILL EVIDENTIALLY PROVE MY ABOVE POINT. SPOT LIGHT ON ME BIATCH!

PS- FOR THOSE PLANNING TO RELEASE AN POST ABOUT MY WORK GO ON AHEAD BUT I WONT TAKE NOTICE OF THE HATRED. JUST SMILE JUST SMILE!


Much Love Cool'og ..x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

50 & kanye west in it!!!!