29/10/2008

Msn Addict

I Sit Here starring at the screen
When i hear that sound'
That sound!
That sound that draws me to type in words
That sound that gets me into a conversation
I see orange at the bottom of this mini screen
numbers,
Windows live M.......
So now i promise my self to go on and chat for max 10 minutes.

The time is 7:30pm..
8:00pm...
9:00pm...
.................
2:00am.
So I Realised that bed time came fast Even Before Eastenders Time or Revision Time.
So where did i find time to do homework?!?!

This is a drug that gets you hook and makes u loose all academic knowledge.

My mother now decided to put me into rehab
and this screen disappears
Then all of a sudden i hear .........
........."YO I FOUND THE LAPTOP"
that's when i knew i was gonna give in to the addiction'

Msn Heroin Addict!

No comments: