18/05/2009

PAGE HUGGS THE HOLE VIDEO... GREEDY PAPER!
I'm at the libary trying to do some art work whilst listening to some youtube music where at the end of the song i was listening to finished. Ready to click on the next tune i spotted the "STILL FLY" official video by drake ft page. So am there clicking on it thiniking i'm going to hear drakes intro,chorus and first verse :
"YeaAlrightPage i hope you don't mind me just umHavin a lil fun you knowI know this your jointI just always liked this song so i figuredI may as well go inHere we goi'm still fly (yea) i'm sky highAnd i dare anybody to try and cut my wings (uh)I'm still pullin out the phantomAnd these haters can't stand him (that's me singin by the way... in case you didint know)Nigga i'm still doin my thingI'm still fly i'm sky high (yea some new shit... new xxxx i'm on)And i dare anybody to try and cut my wings (i promise i got em)I'm still shuttin coities down (look) everytime i come aroundNigga i'm still doin my thing (here i go) i'm still...responsible for everything you're listenin toI mediocre talent proceed to try and conditon youTook over my city and i never asked permission toStarted poppin bottles cause it's atl tradition toCelebrate it If there ain't a elevator in it it's a no goColdest thing droppin and these xxxxxxx wanna snow blowThey just give me head while the haters give me promoAnd man my dj shoulda won that....."
but instead I am hearing the chorus and some next fat black guy who i dont personally believe is that good taking over the hole tune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was like "lard gard" ....* hold tight Francisco on that one*...... But the tune still sounded alright but could have been better with the full version by Drizzzzzyy babey!

1 comment:

Nike Forrest said...

looooooooool ''lard gard'' you give me jokes..
still like the song tho.