05/03/2009

MY GOD IS A GREAT GOD.


What a great God i have,
the God that can make me smile when no other not even a comedian can.
What Wonderful God i have,
The God that fulfills my dreams.
Days i have been pushed off a cliff
And his arms embrace wide open to catch me.
What Magnifisent God i have,
thats got me putting Kiesha Sheard - Love Like This on repeat.
What Perfect God i have,
the one who places me in scenarios that seem like problem for me to solve
only just because he wants me to come out wiser and smarter in life.
What Loving God i Have,
thats got me falling inlove with him.
The God thats enough for me
The God thats enough for you
The God You Should keep in your heart
every single second of your life.
The God that sent his only son and made him a lamb to be sacrifice for our well being.
OOO WHAT GREAT GOD WE HAVE!

Amen.

No comments: