09/01/2009

POETRY

Guess Wat !?!?
i have a special power
the power to be able to see through people
call it paranoia but i call it a gift
when individuals are deceiving people
i can spot it , miles away
o yh i have another power
the power to read people
so when am telling you how you are
there's 90% chance am right
call me arrogant but i call it a gift
i just found another special power
call me a super human
Because am extremely strong
I'm carrying a rack sack on my shoulder
that contains the hole world
call me sensitive but i call it a gift
i forgot to mention one more gift
THE GIFT THAT MY GOD GAVE ME!
LIFE .X
THE GIFT I KNOW MAKES 100% SENSE & IS 10000% CORRECT

2 comments:

Nike Forrest said...

lol yh your right u do have a gift.
Big up to the paranoia crew!LOOOOOOOOOOL.

Anonymous said...

YH! I feel what you said man-KNOWLEDGE COMES WITH POWER (dtas me sayin' that to you btw! lol)- But, yh your blogs doind allot, keep the poems flowing, they're live. Anthony *aNt